• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi Dr ZX

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
ray4one
do you have the inface box and cables you need to connect to machine ?If not i will post the part numbers.

ray4one

ray4one
do you have the inface box and cables you need to connect to machine ?If not i will post the part numbers.

Hi tool_king, I dont have the inface box and cable, please post the part numbers. Better with pic. Thank you verry much.

kelvin0596

Good Morning to all mate here..i have a question want to ask about DR ZX pc version...i have bought one last time and i try to copy to my laptop but failed...the original manufator have send me a video..but he is using window xp...now im using window 7..i need us it urgently for my excavator...anyone please help me at all..i have no idea about solve the question...kindly need your guys help here...any information please email to me
Email address: kelvin_0596@hotmail.com

Thanks to all mates here....

kelvin0596

You guys all using window xp to run this DR ZX program? but i have tried in desktop window xp....it come out enter your license key...but i have no license key at all...

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
kelvin0596 do you still need help with problem with the WinDr software?
thanks
ED

barnicleson

Occupation
Self Employed Diesel Fitter
If anyone can help, Hitachi run a newer comms software called "all in one tool" that runs via laptop.. how hard is it to get the dealer version s and install?? I hear that softwares uploaded and in stalled via their e-service site??any info would be great, cheers

johntims

Occupation
Service manager
Good morning all I am looking for the a dr zx palm. Anyone know where to get one and the program? I wold love the pc version but i run win7 so that wont work. I have seen them on ebay, has anyone bought and used one?

barnicleson

Occupation
Hello John I have the early dealer version for the palm which should run on vista, Waiting for the tungsten palm to turn up so i can try to install the software, This version will do all civil and mining applications as well as icx and drzx up to -1 zaxis model...will try on the -3 zaxis and confirm..

barnicleson

Occupation
The software that hitachi use for all their applications now is called "all in one tool" if anyone can get their hands on it, I would be very intrested in it!

barnicleson

Occupation
Any luck getting the palm to work on a zx-3 machine barnicleson?

Not as yet Johntims, I have successfully installed dealer DRZX/MIC on vista with palm tungsten E2...Palm will not sync with Windows 8. I will carry out some tests over the next week on a few different machines including zaxis-3 to ensure correct software/communication connections and will post details as soon as I can.. :)

repairer-87

Hi looking for dr ex and zx-3 palm tool required in Australia. Unable to obtain via dealers. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Erik

Hey I'm wondering if anyone has bought dr zx pc version from china if it needs dealer passwords or codes to operate and if you can obtain them and if you can change parameters with it thanks