• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Equipment video game?

dieselnut

Banned
Occupation
Site Prep and Grading
I think we could start by seeing who is the largest game manufactures and contact them and put a request in. We should start a thread asking people who would buy a game like this send the thread to the manufacture and then things may happen with the interest.

I think we could start by seeing who is the largest game manufactures and contact them and put a request in. We should start a thread asking people who would buy a game like this send the thread to the manufacture and then things may happen with the interest.

i was thinking the same thing. because if we were to talk to them just by ourselves i dont think it would convince them to make it. they are mainly in it for the money, meaning they are onlly going to make it if they can expect to turn around and make money off of it. by having a big group of us to guarntee we will buy it they may make it for us?

dieselnut

Banned
Occupation
Site Prep and Grading
From what i have found on goggle it seems that EA is one of the largest. Might be better to come in contact with the others:Activation, Take-Two, Atari. Might be easier to start a poll in the general section instead of excavators.

basspro

Electronic Arts, & Blizzard are a couple of big ones. I think I might try the folks that made the Hard truck, or Wheels of Steel games. They may be more apt to try.

Dazman

If you get interest from a software company, possible look at speaking to a machine manufacture like CAT or Komatsu. If the game was to only say have CAT equipment, then they may throw a few dollars towards the production costs like sponsorship so to speak.

dieselnut

Banned
Occupation
Site Prep and Grading
Thanks we made a poll on the general fourm area. you can post on there so we can have everything there thanks!

TriHonu

If you have deep pockets here is a link to Vista Simulators. For a mere $4000 you can get a copy of theirs.

I tried to get the evaluation version from them. They only wanted to deal with large businesses that might actually buy a system.

Clayton M

If anyone has the link to that Cat game that would be great! I have been looking for it for about 45 minutes and I am yet to find it.