• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dumb A$$ Excavating

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Why would you do that to yourself?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
That video and those dumb asses are a perfect example of why Rental Companies need to screen their clients.:cool::rolleyes:

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
They are also examples of what rental machines go thru... just because it was a rental don't assume that it had a peechy keen life.

DuraMaxMan66

Occupation
PT student/operator
one would only assume that it was a rental cuz i dont think anyone would be dumb enough to do it to their own machine or a friends machine and live to tell about it.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Dumb enough to what get a machine stuck. Then get something else stuck trying to get it out and rolling a miniX over. Those things happen every day in our industry. From the looks of it yes those guys probably don't know what they are doing or they just had a bad day. I have done everything those guys just did several times.