• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dodge ram "pullin" D8

Blacksmoke07

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Seen this picture a bunch, but didnt know if yall had.. not real, but cool. I drive a 2500 cummins, itd be good braggin rights if it were real. :D

Attachments

• cummins.jpg
    cummins.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8,663

Blacksmoke07

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
yea how bout it, theres another pic floatin around ill try to find it, it show how close the neck of the trailer really is to the bed of the truck, and i think they photo shopped out the blocks the trailer was sittin on. definetly a good fake tho

Blacksmoke07

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
here yea go...
(got pictures from cumminsforum.com)

Attachments

• cummins2.jpg
    cummins2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,189

mitch504

I think that's the same trailer I used to use to pull the D9 w/ my Toyota. It is hard to find a good 4-axle w/ electric brakes.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
The reason there's no snow in those pictures is cause I plowed it with my Chevy. :D

Attachments

• 96Chevyplow.jpg
    96Chevyplow.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 2,029

steve kicic

Occupation
unemployed at the moment
Amusing shots, having a little chuckle to myself over these, well done and great for a laugh!!!