• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Clark - Michigan Factory Brochures

Welder Dave

I used to have a brochure for the C models but it got thrown it without my knowledge. Really ticked me off and I had some other brochures that got thrown out too while I wasn't there.

I knew a guy that had a 175B and 75B. He said the 75B wasn't as tough as the 175B. The 175B though, he said you couldn't hurt it and he had some extra counterweight on it.

Rolitto

I would appreciate it more than you would ever know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel sorry to disappoint you because I dug hard in my storage to find the brochure that I promised you about, but didn't find it among these batch of brochures. It must have been in my other house as I have thousands of them dispersed between here and there. However, I managed to spot one on the internet, but it is in German... sorry! o_O
Michigan 85 Prospekt2 001.jpg

sbarton77

I feel sorry to disappoint you because I dug hard in my storage to find the brochure that I promised you about, but didn't find it among these batch of brochures. It must have been in my other house as I have thousands of them dispersed between here and there. However, I managed to spot one on the internet, but it is in German... sorry! o_O
View attachment 215536
Darnit :(

joer00

Rolitto, do you have the shop/maintenance manual for 55B ? I do have the parts manual but need the rest to fix my machine :(

joer00

For any other of similar type ? 75 or 125 ? Lots of similarities so this would still help. Thanks for replying so quick.

Mike Ritchie

Hi Rolitto, Would you sell me an original 275b brochure? I would be willing to pay plenty for your trouble plus postage. Just name your price! I would love to have one! Thanks, Mike

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Hi Rolitto, Would you sell me an original 275b brochure? I would be willing to pay plenty for your trouble plus postage. Just name your price! I would love to have one! Thanks, Mike
This just makes me wish I had been of the mind to grab all the old manuals I could before I retired! Probably could have filled half the box on my Ford Ranger with all the old manuals we had laying around the shop! Have a feeling they probably ended up in the dumpster if someone decided to clean out the store room.

I know there was at least one 275 Michigan manual in the bunch!

Rolitto

Hi Mike, what kind of brochure are you looking for? Do you mean the leaflet like the attached picture?

Attachments

• Clark 275B.jpg
    Clark 275B.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 12

Mike Ritchie

Hi Rolitto! Yes!! I would love to have that! I've been watching on ebay for several months now, but no luck. Do you have an extra one you would sell me? Thanks!

Rolitto

Hi Rolitto! Yes!! I would love to have that! I've been watching on ebay for several months now, but no luck. Do you have an extra one you would sell me? Thanks!
Hi Mike, the problem is that my storage room is full of stuff that I would have to to clear the whole thing to access my archive. At some point I will do it, but it's not going to be soon. Having said that, I will let you know if I come across any, don't worry.

Rolitto

Hi Mike, I found today the Clark 275B brochure you’re looking for on eBay. Hurry and get it before someone else does… here’s the item.

Attachments

• EDC61953-1FEB-4EBF-898B-6A99EE1EFB9B.png
    EDC61953-1FEB-4EBF-898B-6A99EE1EFB9B.png
    761.6 KB · Views: 9