• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Clark - Michigan Factory Brochures

Rolitto

I'm new to this forum but very old in the Clark - Michigan tractor shovels' world and work on a future project for Clark - Michigan fans. I decided to upload some factory brochures of Clark tractor shovels B models.

Clark 35B.jpgClark 45B.jpgClark 55B.jpgClark 75B.jpgClark 125B.jpg

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Like the pictures. Have worked on some of these over the years, first one was a 475 III A back in the late 60's early 70's

Rolitto

Like the pictures. Have worked on some of these over the years, first one was a 475 III A back in the late 60's early 70's

My youth was all based on Clark and Michigan tractor shovels. I'm working on a future project for building an authentic high precision replica of Michigan tractor shovels, beginning with model 75B as 50% of the whole project is achieved.

almainer

Occupation
Retired from N.C. Division of Veterans Affairs
Hi Rolitto, do you have any manuals on a Clark B700 backhoe? Have searched the internet and all I can find are parts manuals that only give me exploded views. Would like to have a service and operators manual. Thanks.

LIEPIES

MICHIGAN CLARK FRONT END LOADER/ SHOVEL MODEL SERIES 55 A OR B [not sure]

Hi guys,
i own the abovementioned machine and have a parts manuel that i obtained years ago from the agents here in south africa.
Recently i had the torque converter and the tansmission done.no seals for the three hydraulic pumps could be found so i had them
made up. I also had the seals replaced on the right hand steering cylinder as well as a main cylinder to operate the bucket. After replacing the
hydraulic oil i am struggling to get rid of the air in the system. Is there a screw where i can bleed the system?
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks liepies

csalerno

Hi Rolitto, do you have any manuals on a Clark B700 backhoe? Have searched the internet and all I can find are parts manuals that only give me exploded views. Would like to have a service and operators manual. Thanks.

Did you ever find the Operators Manual for the BL700? Would love to find one.

Rolitto

Did you ever find the Operators Manual for the BL700? Would love to find one.
Hi there, I personally don't have for the Backhoe loader but last time I saw one was at eBay. I recommend you run a search saying "Michigan Backhoe loader."

sbarton77

I am looking for a brochure for a 1968 Michigan 85GM 3A....does anyone have one??? they are impossible to find