• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CB's Fancy Smancy Photo Gallery

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
B-E made pans, winches, and dozer blades for International Harvester from 1935-1953 when IH purchased the line from them. I can't tell you much about this pan, as it's not like any of the ones I've seen from them. And they were usually painted in IH red.

Thanks. It appears to be in good shape for its age.

Was that at Elko CB ?

Ah, familiar with Elko are you? :D

This was actually at another mud bog off of 247, coming into Warner Robins. Coming from Macon on 247, take a right at the light after the Macon Airport. It's about a mile down on the left....ya can't miss the sign. I'm not sure of their schedule since that was the first time I had gone to that one.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Oh yea, I go past that place every day on the way home. Was it a good one, I've never been?

It was alright. That mud bog is a consistency race, so the mud is only about 6" deep. A 2-wheel drive Ford Ranger made it through no problem. I'm more of a 2 ft. deep mud person myself. Now thats real mud bogging. Both have their fans though I guess.