• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CB's Fancy Smancy Photo Gallery

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Good lord!

Enviromental rapist!

:wink2 :drinkup

Actually, this is the new site they are preparing for our main plant move. The old site will be reclaimed with native plant life. Leave it the way you found it, right. ;)

Just wait, the way those piles are I put odds on an accidental fire or two :drinkup :cool2

or12:drinkup

Oops....:D

Disclaimer: All fires were started with dry brush and large blowers.

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
CB show those to some environmental wackos! hat would be ffun! Does it make me a bad person taunting tree huggers?

Countryboy

Occupation
We'll continue with the development of the land for the new plant. There is about a 3 month time lapse between this set of pictures and the last set, so there should be some noticable changes. One of the less noticable changes is the intricate drainage system that was installed.

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
I didn't know that Cat made a D6T? Cool beans, I like. Thats some heavy stuff you got there.

What is all that in the background, below the tree line?

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
I mean all the predominantly white and red stuff under the trees. Thanks though. I searched cat for their D6T, but it wouldn't load the info on the D6T

Countryboy

Occupation
We recently went to a mud bog and I found this sitting off to the side. I didn't know Bucyrus Erie made pans. Anybody know some specifics on this medel?

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

stretch

Occupation
gopher
B-E made pans, winches, and dozer blades for International Harvester from 1935-1953 when IH purchased the line from them. I can't tell you much about this pan, as it's not like any of the ones I've seen from them. And they were usually painted in IH red.