• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat V40DSA Lost Forward need PDF

TD24

Occupation
RETIRED (Mostly)
As stated in the referenced quote: Just swap the feed wires and see if FWD starts and REV fails.
Be your answer right there, the solenoids.

Mattwww

Not the solenoids, smells like I burned it up tonight. Wont go in forward or reverse now. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Apart from that the only other option I can suggest is to contact your local Cat dealer, explain that SEBN2615-06 is a Cat forklift Parts Manual, and ask if they can get hold of one for you. At least with the Publication reference it makes searching easier.

Mattwww

For those of you wondering that website is actually 100% legit. I got all 3 manuals for 10 bucks.
Edit: Thanks Nige I would have passed it up and not given it a second look without you.
Edit#2: Cat doesn't actually support their lift trucks, they defer you to a 3rd party. Unless its just my year range.

Last edited:

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
It’s strange that some lift truck Parts Manuals are available on the Cat Publications site (which is where I found the SEBN2613 that I illustrated above) but others aren’t. Weird.

I’m glad that you got sorted though. A success story is always good.