• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

British Columbia Forest Products Ltd.

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
camptramp,where are you. Bp
Hey Bp I'm laying low these days , I've got another 65 Chevelle on the "Go" , got 12 Jig Saw Puzzles and 6 books for Christmas to read . On days that the West Coast Mist isn't falling out of the sky I've been out doors cleaning up the Ornamental Trees pulled over and Trees that had their tops broken off in the Heavy Wet Snow we had before Christmas .

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
Hey Bp I'm laying low these days , I've got another 65 Chevelle on the "Go" , got 12 Jig Saw Puzzles and 6 books for Christmas to read . On days that the West Coast Mist isn't falling out of the sky I've been out doors cleaning up the Ornamental Trees pulled over and Trees that had their tops broken off in the Heavy Wet Snow we had before Christmas .

Week camptramp. That is good th hear. Need to hear from all the good guys once in awhile. Too many leaving us too soon. Best wishes. Bp

chooch

Betelgeuse

Hey Steve I posted a few pics of the old logging equipment that I have found up the coast at Teakern Arm. I know where the old skidder was left at Bear Creek. I doubt the old home tree is still standing after all these years, I've heard it is down. Never gave any thought to going back in there the old road must be long gone.

Wow totally for about Teakern Arm until reading this. Sweet spot. Sailed up there a few times. I took some pictures of a small winch set above the falls after the lake. Probably the same that you saw up there. Can’t remember what I did with the pictures though. It’s so beautiful up there.

Len Burton

Occupation
Retired
Wow totally for about Teakern Arm until reading this. Sweet spot. Sailed up there a few times. I took some pictures of a small winch set above the falls after the lake. Probably the same that you saw up there. Can’t remember what I did with the pictures though. It’s so beautiful up there.