• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bobcat 773 help

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
you do not have to remove the engine you can get it by either reaching over the top of the hydrostat or under it use a pry bar to get hte pick up tube out and then replace it put the screen in first then the gromet and then push the 90 degree fitting in if you try to put the gromet and fitting in together assembled it will not go or you will spend twice as much time to force it in

753boy

My 753 is doing the same thing how did you fix?? do I have to pull the motor?? thanks for your help

BiminiCat

Arfiddler, my 773 has the exact symptoms so I need to do this dirty job. Where did you purchase the new hose, screen, and grommet? Also if you can share those part numbers that would be very helpful. Thanks!