• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Antique Logging Tools or Machinery on Dispay

chrisD6C

Occupation
Equipment operator for a landscape company
I understand that these burners were hand made and burn mill waist. does any one know how hot it would get in one of those? just wondering

dirty4fun

Looks like Camp 18 has added some more old treasures. Used to eat Easter brunch there, been 15 years since I was last there. Will be stopping by this summer to enjoy all the equipment, and yes the great food that serve also.

Dave Hadden

Occupation
Retired.

RCP57

Occupation
commercial fisherman/part time elf
Ah yes, the old BCFP T-shirt with the RH driver position in the cab of the truck.
Apparently when they made the "pattern" or whatever it's called they neglected to consider it prints reverse when they print on the shirt so they all came out with the driver on the wrong side.
Somewhere and somehow I've misplaced mine but I still have my old green BCFP vest.

Take care.

Yeah it must have been made for places outside of North America...

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
IMG_1324 resize.jpgThe " J J Logging " crew at the Maclean Saw Mill at Port Albernie have been very busy this Spring relocating the Wooden Home Spar Tree and Steam Yarder and Loading Pot , under the carefull guidance of Old Time Hooker , Head Rigger, Woods Foreman Jack James . Head rigger Aaron Thom and Second rigger Gerard Martin performed the rigging duties up the tree.

Attachments

• IMG_0938 resize.jpg
    IMG_0938 resize.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_0954 resize.jpg
    IMG_0954 resize.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_0981 resize.jpg
    IMG_0981 resize.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 746
  • IMG_1188 resize.jpg
    IMG_1188 resize.jpg