• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Zeter 6245 hydraulic problem

viktor

My dad has 6245 zeter tractor.and the hydraulic not working loader and 3point any help.

Attachments

• 20220701_091330.jpg
    20220701_091330.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 7

Tinkerer

What model is it ?
Do you have any of the manuals for it ?
Hydraulic tank full ?
Where is the hydraulic pump located ?
On the front of the engine crankshaft or in the transmission ?
Has the filter and/or screen been cleaned and inspected for contamination ?

Delmer

That's ZETOR. This isn't the best place to ask, not any ZETOR experts that I'm aware of here. You might try farmingforum.co.uk or newagtalk forums. If you read german or czech, there might be better forums. google translate works good enough if you can find the forum to start with.

other than that, we can help with basics. Answer Tinkerer's questions, and when did the problem start? did it ever work, or did the he buy the tractor with the hydraulics not working?

viktor

My dad took off the loader and some other parts he repainted the tractor he put everything back together and the loader and 3 point hitch not working now.now he ask me if I can find out I don't know much about zeter and don't have any repair manuals don't have any info.i even don't know wher the hydraulic pump is to check the pressure.

Delmer

I would start with the operators manual. It sounds like a simple hook up or setting issue, not like something broke or wore out. It should be covered in the operators manual.