• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yutani excavator info? 120? 140? Year?

mclean

Hey, looking at an older mdi/ yutani excavator.

S/n YP0468

Can anyone get a year out of that?

Will undercarriage parts be easy to find? Pins are worn out.

Looks like a nice simple machine. Pilot controls, piston oump, Mitsubishi engine. Doesn't leak too bad.

Thanks for anything!

mitch504

Mdi yutani became Kobelco

A few years ago, before Kobelco in the USA split from CNH and reinvented itself, the MDI Yutani parts were readily available from Kobelco dealers, but the only parts books I ever saw were in Japanese. Once we had all the fun of figuring out just what part we wanted, we'd have it shortly.

Now.... I dunno. :beatsme

lantraxco

Give Feenaughty in Portland a holler 503-282-2566

They carried Yutani after CAT and mitsubishi had an affair so they lost the Mitsi line, and before they took on Kobelco.

Larry2

I have a MD120 LC YP0473 it's a 1987, I use the CNH Kobelco web site for part look up ,use the K905ALC then watch for the correct serial # . Get your part numbers and call your local Kobelco dealer.