• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yet another new guy!!

G60syncro

Occupation
Product engineer
Hi guys, I was looking for some info about Mascom and stumbled into here... Cool forum!! I work in the engineering department at RF buckets. We're a shop located in Quebec, Canada... We're around 15 employees and we do business across the province. I'm quite happy to have found this place because I'll be bugging you with a whole bunch of questions!! :bouncegri

Part of my job is to design attachements that please the operator. Having a place like this where I can get feedback and suggestions before a line is drawn on paper makes it easy to get it right by the time the thing gets welded together on the shop floor.

I'll pop in here from time to time, until then, cheers and talk to you all later!!

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to Heavy Equipment forums .com!!:drinkup

I'm glad you found us, have a look around and feel free to join in anywhere you like!!

Steve

nobull1

Charter Member
Occupation
Same as interests
Karl

Good to see another member to the club :) .Could you tell us a little more of what your company produces for attachments, and if you have a web site?> (OOPS I found it).

Last edited:

G60syncro

Occupation
Product engineer
Not really wanting to put my foot in it regarding up front advertising on the forum here, I'll keep my comments neutral in the interest of fair competition. I do have strong belief in the quality of our products and services. Our buckets and attachments stand up for themselves in quality. If you have any questions in particular about our products, you can reach me privately off the forum. However, I'll be glad to discuss and answer any general questions about engineering and other technical aspects of bucket and attachment construction here on the forum. That way you'll be able to make informed decisions on the pros and cons of one attachment type versus another.

nedly05

Welcome to the site, I am a new guy here too. I am impressed with your product, and I am glad to see they are distributed not far from here!!