• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yet another forum newbie

t3chw00di

Hi guys,
I'm new to the forums here, but glad I found them. Seems like a kewl way to share experiences and help each other out.

My name is Dennis and I've been running iron for 26 yrs. Although I can jump on almost anything (hoe, buggy, loader, grader, etc), I'm not a finishing operator on anything but a dozer.
For the past 5 yrs I've worked for a reasonably large company in central Alberta. The dozer I'm running now is a John Deere 750J, and for the most part I really like it to make things look pretty. :)

I'm probably not your average equipment operator. My hobbies are technology based. I build my own computers and am putting together a home theater right now.

t3ch

Grader4me

Welcome to the forum! Hope you share some of your operating experiences with us.
A lot of the operators here have interesting hobbies, so you will fit right in. So if any of us are having problems with our computers you will be able to help us out right?:wink2 Just kidding..we won't harass you to much....maybe:)

Blademan

Charter Member
Occupation
Operating Engineer
Hello Dennis !!!

Welcome to this virtual brotherhood of operating engineers , and having worked with you this past season , I know this forum and myself will benefit greatly from your experiences and wisdom .

Ciao ,

Rob