• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yet another CTL question

therealjohnboy

I used to own a T190K it had issues from day 1 but once sorted out it was a tough little machine did a great job but was very hard on the operatorand heavy on fuel. I demoed a Tak TL130 which was an awesome machine tough strong reliable efficient etc and would have been my choice but its too tall to get through a standard 2.1m garage door. So i demoed the Cat 257 and ASV 50 beautiful operating machines but a bit under nourished in lift and push power. We cant get Deere in Oz they seem to be the goods on paper by far so I tried a New Holland C175 good power slightly less than the T190 but awesome pilot controls, great ride, quiet, brilliant a/c, and very light on fuel in fact the difference in fuel between the T190(100L) and the C175(55L) a day, in a week it more than pays the lease so the machine is almost free. Only fault so far is the poor wear out of the OEM solideal tracks 60% worn at 280hrs but i'll put bridgestones on it next and that'll cure that. Also so easy to service due to the removable engine cowlings. I use my machine for everything from house cuts to demo and land clearing with a rotary slasher everything up to 5" and it does it with ease and in comfort no overheating probs no issues. Great machine try one and see.

Sandhills-elect

Occupation
electrical contractor
Tak have made changes to the cab on the newer modles i have an 03 with 88inch height, but i know the new TL230 has 84.4inch tall. Check out their web sit, they have some new modles out now. See ya around Brent.