• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

yanmar grey market track hoe parts needed

dougmach

this is cindy douglas, douglas machine, slidell la 70458. a customer brought me an engine from a yanmar track hoe model number YB451. i have been told that is the same motor as the mitsubishi? im also told it may be a grey market ? on the valve cover it says 4TN98TL-RB..... 39 hsp. engine number is 04606, displacement 1.643. it is a 4 cylinder diesel engine. the casting number off the cylinder head is 4D78. the cylinder head is cracked. i need a complete head assembly, or a bare head, and purchase all the parts that go in it such as "valves springs, guides, and valve spring keepers (locks)" the retainers off the old head should be ok. i also need a complete engine rebuild kit, which will include:
pistons, rings (oversize either .020, .030, or .040 depending on what is available), rod bearings and main bearings (oversize .010 if possible). cam bearings, timing kit, oil pump, gasket set, fz plug set, oil pickup screen. possibly camshaft and lifter kit ( i need to polish the cam and see if it will clean up ok ). the sooner i get a reply the sooner i can send you the money (paypal or business credit card) and we can get this engine done. i also need to let the customer know how long it
will take to get the parts please.
thanks so much for your help.... if you are unable to help me, please recommend someone who can. appreciate it !
cindy douglas, douglas machine slidell louisiana
any questions please call me at 985-788-0551 (cell) or shop (985) 649-5195
also, please let me know availability (and how long to get the parts in stock) thanks !

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Sounds like someone is about to lay down a chunk of change for all those parts. Yanmar and Mitsu have no connections that I'm aware of, they are different manufacturers. You might try Dominion Equipment Parts, they're a Yanmar parts distributor.

http://depparts.com/

dougmach

yanmar track hoe parts needed

Sounds like someone is about to lay down a chunk of change for all those parts. Yanmar and Mitsu have no connections that I'm aware of, they are different manufacturers. You might try Dominion Equipment Parts, they're a Yanmar parts distributor.

http://depparts.com/

the customer does not care about the price... and i tried dominion, with no luck... i need more resources please !! or the customer is going to pull the job !!

this is cindy douglas, douglas machine, slidell la 70458. a customer brought me an engine from a yanmar track hoe model number YB451. i have been told that is the same motor as the mitsubishi? im also told it may be a grey market ? on the valve cover it says 4TN98TL-RB..... 39 hsp. engine number is 04606, displacement 1.643. it is a 4 cylinder diesel engine. the casting number off the cylinder head is 4D78. the cylinder head is cracked. i need a complete head assembly, or a bare head, and purchase all the parts that go in it such as "valves springs, guides, and valve spring keepers (locks)" the retainers off the old head should be ok. i also need a complete engine rebuild kit, which will include:
pistons, rings (oversize either .020, .030, or .040 depending on what is available), rod bearings and main bearings (oversize .010 if possible). cam bearings, timing kit, oil pump, gasket set, fz plug set, oil pickup screen. possibly camshaft and lifter kit ( i need to polish the cam and see if it will clean up ok ). the sooner i get a reply the sooner i can send you the money (paypal or business credit card) and we can get this engine done. i also need to let the customer know how long it
will take to get the parts please.
thanks so much for your help.... if you are unable to help me, please recommend someone who can. appreciate it !
cindy douglas, douglas machine slidell louisiana
any questions please call me at 985-788-0551 (cell) or shop (985) 649-5195
also, please let me know availability (and how long to get the parts in stock) thanks !

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
mate we can supply most of them parts the biggest thing we are not a US based company would take about a week to get the parts to you i think. let me know if i can help mate

dougmach

yanmar track hoe parts needed

mate we can supply most of them parts the biggest thing we are not a US based company would take about a week to get the parts to you i think. let me know if i can help mate

i do not care at this point, please send me an itemized list of the prices on the parts i listed that i need. thanks !

Hendrik

keywestwego

Occupation
Duflunky...whatever she says to do.
JGS Parts: Can you get parts and service manuals (in english) for a Yanmar B22? Thanks to the down under. Perth is great!