• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yanmar Carriers/Dumpers

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator

bigblueox

i've used a walk behind tacked dumper. it worked well. we used it to move redimix down a hill to pour a pad for a huge 3 tier garden.

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
i dont know...for the price i don't see how its any more justifiable then an F350-550 with a dozer to maintain a road

unless you are working solely in a swamp where leaving no footprint is key

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator

therealjohnboy

Ive got a c25r track dumper and it is brilliant for steep tight access low ground pressure work i also have 3 wheel dumpers 2 Benford 5Ton swivel tip dumpers and a thwaites 4ton straight tip dumper brilliant for fast rough terrain site tippers deep mud, stairs, tight access they arent real common in OZ but are on every site in the UK i always get work over other contractors because of their ability

Hendrik

Digdeep

Anybody got any experience with these machines??

http://www.brugginks.com/YANMAR/yancarriers.htm

or from other manufacturers?...Just curious......expensive little suckers.:cool:

I have seen one or two around up here where I live. I think ASV Positrack actually came out with a similar machine but it carries two people and I think it goes around 12mph and has a box that will hold just over a yd of material. i could use one in my deer hunting woods.

big builder

I have a kubota KC 50. All I can say is fantastic.

Small, super strong, slow and steady. There is nothing out there that can crawl through a yard or slope or pathway with 1500 lbs better.

Great for cement, block, or just about anything. But they cost a tonne.

Awesome for firewood too. One great thing is not getting in and out of cab.