• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yale Reach Truck-NO extend or tilt function

Adam N Hainer

Been at this unit a little too long.
NR040ADNM24TE095

My local Yale dealer has been no help. I have a good mechanic just need to talk to somebody about the electric hydraulic problem i am having with no REACH or TILT. happy to pay good money via paypal.
or perhaps someone knows someone i can talk to. I have service manual but can't decipher.

Display panel registers when button is pushed. Reach extend or Tilt etc..

Pump is on. No signal is sent to solenoid. Solenoids test OK. Wires have continuity. THe solenoids are switched with a negative.

Fluid is getting to the valve block on the Mast from the main feed lines. When i take the solenoids out it seems no fluid is getting past what appears to be check valves in the machined valve block.

All other hydraulic functions on this machine work.