• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yale Loader

CAT583H

Hello to all you H.E.F. participants and contributors. I want to thank you all for the wealth of knowledge found in these pages. For several years now many an interweb query has led me here and more often than not I've found the answers I was looking for, thank you. So as for what prompted me to finally join is the aforementioned Yale 2500 loader. I've searched and searched to no avail for any information at all on Yale loaders. There is a 2500 locally That has been sitting idle for several years and I've worked out a deal to rent it (and possible buy it). It seems to be in good shape except for needing a few hundred $$ worth of hydraulic hoses, possibly new batteries, and about 2 cans of wasp & hornet spray. I'd like to learn more about these loaders if any of you can steer me in the right direction. I would prefer an older CAT 966 but this has presented itself and may be a much more economical way to go for the time being. Any info would beappreciated.

repowerguy

Occupation
mixer truck mechanic
Look for a Trojan brand in a 2500 size, more were branded that way rather than Yale. Or do a search for Eaton Yale and Towne, they were the manufacturer.