• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WTB Cat 955L Air Cleaner Cover/End Cap

leadfarmer

I am looking for the sheet metal, removable, front facing air cleaner cover. This is the part you remove to replace the air filter. I also need the metal strap that holds this piece on the air cleaner assembly via the two bolts.

Thanks!

DB2

Where are you located ?

Cambrian Equipment in Winnipeg MB Canada definitely has a 955K they are dismantling.
Their number is 204 667 2867

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Part number should be 1S-4392
Do a search on the net, might find one

View attachment 207011
Well I do see one that "calms" to be available in Florida, believe it is aftermarket.
https://globalpartszone.com/caterpillar/1s4392-2.html

I know nothing of the outfit that lists it so you are on your own, but for $33.00 might be worth the gamble.

Just for fun I did check Cat's price for the 1S4392 cover. They only want $148.00 so I think if there were no dismantler's near you I would give a second look at the outfit selling one for $33.00!