• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WTB 450 Case Crawler Idler

Dozerbill63

I have an older 450 Case crawler loader , I need an idler , I believe the bearing race is completely gone into the housing , I was doing a job and could not stop . Amazing the 450 keeps working , I can see the axel. Don't want to put it out of service , just use it for light duty now . I know I can find an idler at the salvage yards . This is what this site is all about isn't it . I bought a pusher fan for a D7 17A on this site from a cattle rancher , he said it was lying on the ground past the barn, the cattle walks around it an idler said he thought it was still good , he said he would take $50.00 for it and I bought it , that was about 6 years ago and it is still working on that D7. I like talking to all about tractors . Any way my 450 is an older model 1967 I believe 302 serial # prefix. Like to deal with some one like the rancher again . A lot od dead 450's are out there .

Dozerbill63

I bought the idler from the salvage used parts yard , looks like some one on this site would have a 450 for parts ?