• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

wrist twist bucket

jook24

I have a wrist twist bucket on my 315 cat have had it for about 5 years, now it only tilts one way now when i try to tilt the other way the hoses tighten up but it wont move .I have a thumb on it so if i want to use the bucket i just turn two ball valves and then i can use the bucket thumb works good ive checked the hoses there oil come out both took cylinders a part all clear in there it has two cylinders .I installed sure grip controls when i installed the thumb and bucket.when i had the cylinders off, the attachment will tilt back and forth with a little help with a bar.the only thing i noticed when i had the hoses off from cylinders bucket and with safety lever off i had oil running out of one of the hoes with the machine at idle.Hydraulics is hooked up to my attachment bank on the excavator.