• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

wow check this out

xterrahawk

Occupation
entreprenuer, Developer
so i was surfing some websites and found thhis and found it well ill listen to your comments first lol

YouTube - Liebherr

sorry if it has been posted before on here

heavylift

wow ...not really..... I don't know what the purpose of it was... kinda like doing wheelies in a skid steer....maybe... it can be done but why

maybe if it was in English....

looks like an awful of work and money spent .... to set off a few fireworks :)

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
I think that this has been posted COUPLE OF TIMES BEFORE!
It was the Leibherr display team and the machine was purpose built for this,the video you posted was of a German tv show featuring the Spice girls band.

Last edited:
Excavators Wanted for New Extreme Vehicle Series

Lion Television is looking for Excavators to appear on a new extreme vehicle TV series featuring the biggest, baddest and most unique vehicles around.

We’d love to feature some heavy excavators – particularly if they’re doing demolition work (or available for that kind of work). High on our wish-list: residential demolition.

Any interested companies or individuals can contact me directly:

Jason.Watt@liontv.us

thanks!

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Will the HEF get full credits ??
When do you hope to record and air the show?

heavylift

I think you would want something more exciting than tearing a house down...

The show is being taped currently through early next year. Air dates TBD but likely to begin airing this winter.

We're certainly after the most exciting stuff out there! Residentials are interested because they're a structure every viewer can relate to: we've all been inside houses. (Heck, we've probably longed to smash a few of them.)

No word from the channel regarding protocols for crediting web forums.

BrianHay

My machine is not big but it is about as extreme an Excavator as you will find. Scope out the link to my website in my signature and do a search of the forums and see what you think. I could put on a good show with my crazy little machine and have lots of fun doing it :D

BrianHay

Awww ok, oh well. If you like I can put you in contact with several guys down there that have them as well.