• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

work pics????

reddot556

i'm retired now and really don't miss getting up early and driving a long distance to work but i do enjoy coming here to look at work pics relating to excavator work..it seems this forum is for the nuts and bolts side of excavators and not the true artistry of what can be done with these machines..could we have more "work" pics?

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
I uploaded a bunch recently but there didnt seem to be much interest. I think since I first joined this forum its turned more towards the 'weekend warriors' who buy an old tractor backhoe or dozer to work on a farm or ranch and not really for people who do it for a living.

mitch504

I think part of the problem is that those of us who look at the pics are bad about expressing our opinions of them.

I never think about taking pics of what I do while I'm doing it. It seems like I only do normal routine stuff, and nobody would be interested; but, I know I like looking at the pics both of you (and others) have posted. Even routine stuff is done differently in other parts of the country, and the world.

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
Glad to hear you are enjoying your retirement, a lot of guys seem to share their work photos on the showtime threads.

tylermckee

I just started a new Instagram, username I'm_diggin_it
Lots of cool work/equipment pictures on there.

woorarra

Thats some tidy work mate.
reckon is get it all done with a tracked machine though :D

Haha, yeah, little bit steeper than it looks in the pics Trent, the low impact aspect of the machine is the attractive advantage that the customers like.

Movindirt, four foot peddles, two main joysticks and three micro joysticks on each main joystick, these control the undercarriage, foot pedals control boom extension, travel forward/reverse, and two pedals for open/close and swivel on the grapple.

movindirt

Movindirt, four foot peddles, two main joysticks and three micro joysticks on each main joystick, these control the undercarriage, foot pedals control boom extension, travel forward/reverse, and two pedals for open/close and swivel on the grapple.
Wow, that would take a bit of running to get used to.