• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wiring schematic

conawaylk

I'm new at doing this so if its wrong i don't want to offend anyone. I'm needing electric schematic prefix part number SENR6237 and/or SENR6127. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

CatKC

I'm needing electric schematic prefix part number SENR6237 and/or SENR6127.

I did an -internet search- on the numbers and found several apparently available.
If there is a specific machine/specific problem if you post the model and SN it would help.

conawaylk

its a 312 excavator serial number 7DK02786 considered gray Iron. I was told that prefix part numbers SENR6127 and/or SENR6237 would be the closes to this machine. The problem I'm having is the machine starts, I can move machine forward and back the boom works. The instrument panel/controller which has all the guages in it if the lights are not on I can not idle up the machine. It may take 5 minutes or hour some times.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Grey market machines are always a pain. For your 7DK machine there isn't an equivalent machine which is somewhat surprising. Usually there is.
Here's what I've found. SENR6127 & 6237 are for a French-built 6BL-prefix 312 of a similar time-frame to your machine.

I've also found that there was another Japanese-built 312 machine from the same era as your 7DK for which information is available, Serial Number prefix 6GK. Strangely enough in the Cat system wherever 7DK machine is mentioned, the same parts/procedures are also mentioned as applying to 6GK. To me another confirmation that the 6GK is more similar than the Frnech-built 6BL.

Personally I would favour the Japanese built machine to be more similar to yours than one built in France, but I'll let you make your own mind up. Here are the 2 schematics you asked for (no idea why there are 2, they both cover 6BL1-Up) plus 2 others for the 6GK-prefix machine. 6GK393, which is the Serial Number break in that range, is somewhere around the build date of your 7DK machine, so unfortunately I can't say with any certainty which of the 6GK Electrical Schematics would be more relevant to your machine, or if indeed they are more relevant than the ones you originally asked for.

Attachments

• SENR6127 - Electrical Schematic 6BL1-Up.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • SENR6129 - Electrical Schematic 6GK1-392.pdf
    853.7 KB · Views: 6
  • SENR6236 - Electrical Schemtaic 6GK393-Up.pdf
    985.9 KB · Views: 5
  • SENR6237 - Electrical Schematic 6BL1-Up.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

conawaylk

Nige, I want to thank you for your help i think we need more people like you in this world. My last post i tried explaining what was going on with machine, you have any glues where to start or maybe suggestions on what the problem could be.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I can usually find technical information pretty easily.
My experience is not with excavators and reading the symptoms you describe in post #4 above I have no suggestions what could be the cause, other than to go through checking all the major wiring harness connectors between the instrument console and the pump controller.

There are posters on HEF who are very experienced with excavators - aka "the excavator experts". Hopefully one or more of them will come up with something for you.

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
Sounds like cab relay or main relay . Ive seen them in cold weather not come on for quite awhile.
Machine will usually start but has no heater monitor or wipers. You could try testing for power across terminals of main relay when there is a problem .
3t0376 i think .

Last edited: