• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Will You Be Here Tomorrow?

joispoi

I think it needs to be a little cheesy to take the edge off. If it had Steven Speilberg graphics many would throw up while watching it.

2thick4uni

Yep, very good.

In the UK we have got so much legislation and health and safety compliance that you are probably breaking the law just getting out of bed on a morning. I was recently in the Far East and they really need this stuff, life isn't cheap and we should do all we can to protect it with safe working practice.

Just my :my2c

RobVG

Occupation
17 excavators and a stewpot of other stuff
Some really good reminders there :thumbsup

Stay frosty...

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Somtimes I wonder.

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Can anyone really answer the question? Accidents are simply unpredictable, and know video or several hours of training are going to prevent it. It may help your odds but if you work beside others do you know if you can trust your life beside another operator? Well since this question was asked a couple of days ago then yes I am here tomorrow, but ask the same question today, and who knows?

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Sometimes the last thing you ever think could go wrong will.

My exact thoughts Chris...you look at all you do in a day, the work the travel and the extra stuff. I know my wife worries everyday, even though she knows i'm trained and now my job there is always somthing out of our control....same with the fire dept, you never know WHEN and if its going to happen. Just live each day to the fullest and take nothing for granted. You are only here for a short time anyway, so make the most of it.

Trbo