• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where to get pins for Case 580 SL

58jeff

Franklin Co. Va Moonshine Capitol of the world
Occupation
Landloard / Farmer
Ok I have been lurking in the background for a while just trying to absorb some of the experence here & as a " new" Backhoe owner you guys have been a real help now. I am starting to repin my 4 in 1 bkt & will be doing the Backhoe boom soon,
Anything to watch for & who has the best priced pins this is for a farm hoe that is currently digging my house basement, no real long term construction use I do use it hard when I need to & it is starting to creak & groan yes I do grease it before every use
My wife & I moved 875 yards about 1/8 of a mile using my 580 & an old JD 4520 pulling a 10,000 dump trailer over the 4th of july weekend :slomo
beats a shovel & a wheelbarrow
THX
JJ

DKinWA

Charter Member
Occupation
Biologist and Contractor
If you don't have a local dealer, you could check one of the local machine shops that does heavy equipment work. If they've done much equipment work, I'm sure they've made a pin or two and could fix you right up.

Btw, it sounds like you got a little work done over the fourth. :laugh

58jeff

Franklin Co. Va Moonshine Capitol of the world
Occupation
Landloard / Farmer
No rest for the wicked

I do have a local dealer I was just trying to get a little better pricing I even like them but they tend to get things wrong I ordered front hub seals for my 580SL 4wd & got 2wd seals now my machine is down till next week plus when I priced my 4in1 bkt pins 480.00 $ seemed a little pricy of course I have never bought any before I am just trying to fix the little things that are wrong before they get to be big things
We would have moved more but the dump trailer was the slowest part of the opperation even with 2 batteries with 1 always charging it took to long to raise my 4520 has a weak HYD pump & wouldn't make enough pressure to raise the dump when full otherwise we would have moved 1000 yards easy - not bad for an old welder / machinest turned farmer
JJ

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
may not be the fastest.. but if you can remove the pins and take them to a local machine shop im sure they can do the work for you.