• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where to get bucket teeth and pins

Tim Modine

Hensley Bucket
Abr or penetrating x330 tooth
x330 pins w rubber in middle of the 2 bars . I"m in the US and typically use ROMAC industries. Looking for other alternatives.
TIA and Happy Holidays
Tim

mitch504

I have actually had decent luck with Amazon, believe it or not, if it is a popular tooth. I usually get teeth for Cat and Case from my local Deere store.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hensley Bucket
Abr or penetrating x330 tooth
x330 pins w rubber in middle of the 2 bars . I"m in the US and typically use ROMAC industries. Looking for other alternatives.
TIA and Happy Holidays
Tim
Give Bucket Supply a call at 908-355-3335 . Website is www.bucketsupply.com .They are located in Hillside ,NJ .You can also check with you local Cat dealer or John Deere dealer .They sell oem and aftermarket teeth .

Rihpper

Occupation
Owner/operator
I been happy with the ones I’ve got from H&L tooth. Forged in Oklahoma.