• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where to find quick couple backhoe buckets?

johndeere2240

Occupation
Owner at New Hope Contracting
Hi all
I have a John Deere 310d, standard hoe, standard front bucket, I recently purchased another 310d with a extendahoe and 4in1 front bucket, I’m going to swap the 4in1 and extendahoe on to my 310d then sell the other one. The extendahoe tractor has a wain roy quick coupler and a nearly new wain roy 24” bucket and I have a tendency to swap buckets a lot and I’m tired of messing with that greasy pin so I think I’m going to keep the wain roy stuff and try and find a 12” 18” and 36” buckets to fit the quick coupler.
My question is I have tried to read up on the wain roy stuff and it seems from what I can find they are disliked by most because of they get sloppy, I don’t mind the slop as I’m use to it and I have a welder, I just want something easier to change on and off by myself, but I can’t seem to find anybody online that has a selection of used one at what I would call reasonable prices?? If they are really disliked I would have thought they would be a dime a dozen? I’m in north east Alabama maybe it’s a regional thing? Does anybody have any suggestions? And there a different designation than “wain roy bucket” am I searching the wrong thing?