• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where to find 30mm ID bushing stock?

I bought a cheap mini and parts are generally unavailable. It was made in Japan by NKK and sold in the US as a Thomas and a "Power House" for a few years. Also sold in Europe as a Hanix. I am going to repin and rebush the stick and bucket linkage using Kubota parts but need to source either 30mm ID bushings or heavy walled stock to make spacers as the Kubota pins/H link etc are wider than the originals. Also need to make new ears and pin bosses for the two buckets that came with it. Ideally I could buy a stick of some really heavy walled 30mm ID stock and just cut everything to fit on band saw. Not going for aerospace precision, just want it to be reasonably tight when I start using the machine. Any ideas before I pay a machine shop a ton of money to make them from scratch? Any help would be much appreciated.