• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where to buy hydraulic pump for Case 580B?

joispoi

I need a hydraulic pump for a case 580B. I also need the shaft and couplers all the way to the crankshaft. Anybody know of a good supplier that will ship to Europe?

I found one place out in Wyoming that lists the parts I need on their website. But it's the kind of place that has answering machine only customer service and the email replies I got from him gave me the impression that he was annoyed that I wanted to give him my business. He flat out refused to ship internationally or let me send fedex to pick it up. :beatsme

Thanks in advance for any help.

joispoi

Thanks for the link micmut. It's not the same pump, but I called them and they have everything that I need. There was an actual human who picked up the phone and was able to help me with my order. Thanks again.:)