• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where is everyone? All my kids, er, fleet is going.

ozarkag

Hey if you keep all other bidders away I'll get the 2014 Pete service truck. Also here's the auction on proxibid. Took me a minute to find it.

proxibid link

Tyler d4c

I got the sale bill in the mail the other day. I don't care for the auctioner. Pre covid when they did live sales you may as well not show till a hour past start he'd stand there and tell his life story

heymccall

I've had 17 offers.

One dealer, $30/hr, 7-3 one week, 3-11 next, then back to 7-3, in shop, no road.
Nowhere near my money.

Another dealer, no road for 6 months, but inboard facing dash cam, and full gps tracking with demerits, once in truck.

Reactions: mks

Tyler d4c

I've had 17 offers.

One dealer, $30/hr, 7-3 one week, 3-11 next, then back to 7-3, in shop, no road.
Nowhere near my money.

Another dealer, no road for 6 months, but inboard facing dash cam, and full gps tracking with demerits, once in truck.
That swing shift wouldn't be in Murrysville at the cat shop by chance was it.

crane operator

That right there says they don't trust their employees, otr I can see it but not in repair.
That might be coming straight from corporate, HR or safety. Or even their insurance carrier.

I trust my guys, but when the insurance carrier says "dash cams", if I don't have any alternative insurance sources, unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to have dash cams too.

Truck Shop

That might be coming straight from corporate, HR or safety. Or even their insurance carrier.

I trust my guys, but when the insurance carrier says "dash cams", if I don't have any alternative insurance sources, unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to have dash cams too.
Oh I agree, but on the face of it it's not morale builder.

heymccall

Well, it's over...well, almost.
Load out is 1 day in (friday), and Monday thru Thursday remains.

But, it's a sloped farmer's field and we recently received 4+ inches of rain over a 3 day span.

Mud city.