• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where do I buy hydro adapter's

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
The thing is I have too many attachments and some are shop-built such as snowplow's and all of them arent the "Faster" or "Parker" fittings (flat faced skid steer) most are pioneer tips (farm stuff) I sold a machine and forgot to take my adapter off of it. and I have no idea where in the world (literaly) I bought the damn thing.

i could just take a Faster fitting and screw it onto a Pinoeer fitting but it ends up to be 8" inches long or so and is really un-handy, can any of you help?

Pj

Cretebaby

The thing is I have too many attachments and some are shop-built such as snowplow's and all of them arent the "Faster" or "Parker" fittings (flat faced skid steer) most are pioneer tips (farm stuff) I sold a machine and forgot to take my adapter off of it. and I have no idea where in the world (literaly) I bought the damn thing.

i could just take a Faster fitting and screw it onto a Pinoeer fitting but it ends up to be 8" inches long or so and is really un-handy, can any of you help?

Pj

When did you move to Alberta:rolleyes:

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
A Google search on Hyd Quick Couplers and you'll find a number of sources. But a hyd hose shop in your area should have them as well.