• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where can I find Cat 955H Sheet Assembly

spikesantee

Greetings,

My Cat 955H SN 60A9195 is missing the side panels for the engine compartment, part numbers 4K1167 and 4K1168. Where can I search for these parts?

Thanks in advance.

fest777

Occupation
opp/mecanix
that i cant help with. there are some members that may steer you in the right direction , had some panels made and the shop bent them in a die press, they were the panel below the battery box and it came out nice. measure from edge cab to radiator shroud on the upper panel do same on lower panel ,then measure the height,the 955 i had was a 85j and it had upper and lower panels around the engine, i am not sure if the 60 series is 2 piece or not ,12 ga. or 3/16" should be good enough 1/4" may be over kill,any regular carbon steel sheet metal should work, there just dust and theft covers

spikesantee

that i cant help with. there are some members that may steer you in the right direction , had some panels made and the shop bent them in a die press, they were the panel below the battery box and it came out nice. measure from edge cab to radiator shroud on the upper panel do same on lower panel ,then measure the height,the 955 i had was a 85j and it had upper and lower panels around the engine, i am not sure if the 60 series is 2 piece or not ,12 ga. or 3/16" should be good enough 1/4" may be over kill,any regular carbon steel sheet metal should work, there just dust and theft covers
I know a local guy who has done some custom work for me if can get some dimensions he can build it.