• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wheel loader with bumper rear blade

trombeur

pala 1.jpg pala 2.jpg

pala 3.jpg pala 4.jpg
What do you think about this bulldozer bumper with bulldozer bulldozer, genius idea or useless solution, i think i was built in russia or north europa, i did not find brand, what do you think of this solution, genial or stupid and useless, you know other earth moving mackines Similar combinations in addition to back hoe of agricultural derivation naturally, very useful, thanks to the next

trombeur

pala 2.jpg
Kirovets K-708 UDM
udm3.jpg

risunok1.jpg
K-702M-PLK-6-T(texn2).jpg

http://kirovets-ptz.com/eng/catitem/15/coming_soon_kirovets_k-708_udm.html
http://kirovets-ptz.com/eng/s/14/history.html

https://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/78588/

d3d3LnNkZWxhbm91bmFzLnJ1L3VwbG9hZHMvOC80Lzg0OTE0NjUwNTg2Nzlfb3JpZy5qcGVnP19faWQ9Nzg1ODg=.jpg

Penso che siano utilizzati in Russia per rimuovere la neve e il fango delle frane, io personalmente utilizzare un classico pala pala gommata con benna apertura idraulica a 3 funzioni senza il dispositivo posteriore, il meno compatto, il più semplice, e la luce che cosa pensi?
wl_bkt_4in1.main.lg.jpg

4 IN un secchio
JOHN%20DEERE%202010%204%20IN%20ONE%20BUCKET.JPG

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
For the JD 644, I've seen a fair number of rear attachments, mostly I think for the miltary, ripper, backhoe etc.

trombeur

Penso che è stato progettato per la manutenzione stradale, la neve fango, rimuovere fango creato da frane e smottamenti, che ne pensi?
Avrei agganciato un ripper dietro di noi più utile, invece che la lama, con secchi di aggancio rapido e scavo foderi per lame spazzaneve e altri strumenti utili, non credi?
bulldozer_PNG16442.png

AKATEM.LOADER_DOZER_BLADE.WHEEL_LOADER_DOZER_BLADE_3gk-is-347.jpg

AKATEM.LOADER_DOZER_BLADE.WHEEL_LOADER_DOZER_BLADE_4gk-is-347.jpg

Rigid-Shank-JD-724-Loader-Ripper-002.jpg

dozerman400

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Penso che è stato progettato per la manutenzione stradale, la neve fango, rimuovere fango creato da frane e smottamenti, che ne pensi?
Avrei agganciato un ripper dietro di noi più utile, invece che la lama, con secchi di aggancio rapido e scavo foderi per lame spazzaneve e altri strumenti utili, non credi?
bulldozer_PNG16442.png

AKATEM.LOADER_DOZER_BLADE.WHEEL_LOADER_DOZER_BLADE_3gk-is-347.jpg

AKATEM.LOADER_DOZER_BLADE.WHEEL_LOADER_DOZER_BLADE_4gk-is-347.jpg

Rigid-Shank-JD-724-Loader-Ripper-002.jpg
I can see it now. A dozer with blade at both ends & swivel seat.

trombeur

double caterpillarprototipo cat.jpg
prototipo cat.jpg
caterpilla 2.jpg

You know nothing about these prototypes or special outfits, I think they are on caterpillar chassis 1966 / o 1988 do I guess I'm wrong?

Attachments

• caterpillar 1.jpg
    caterpillar 1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
Take the half track, put a dozer blade on the back and a grader belly blade down under and a twin stick control for everything and add one confused operator

trombeur

In realtà, non ho nemmeno capito l'utilità di questa apparecchiatura, quando si desidera una macchina multi-uso versatile prendere un portautensili e ci agganciare l'attrezzatura specifica per lavoro da fare, queste macchine mi sembrano prototipi, a mio parere, la macchina deve essendo compatto e proporzionato alla potenza si sviluppa, tutti questi strumenti aggiuntivi rendono la macchina scomoda e possono causare episodi di danneggiamento o peggio, non sei d'accordo?

risunok1.jpg

snn_3134.jpg

f_cHAudmsubWUvYzYyODgyMi92NjI4ODIyNjE5L2QzOWIvclQ4X25LTm9yeEkuanBn.jpeg

czguaG9zdGluZ2thcnRpbm9rLmNvbS91cGxvYWRzL2ltYWdlcy8yMDE2LzA2L2U0OWU3N2ExMTg3Y2Q0ZWE3MTBjNzNkM2I3ZDU2MjI1LmpwZw==.jpg