• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What's your hoe doing?

casey518

No I believe It was made in Japan by Hinomoto under the Massey name, It has a Toyosha 2.0L 35hp 3 cyl diesel. I hope it never breaks cause parts come dear if at all! Been a good machine though. Put it through hell and she never gives me crap. Now that I have the jcb though I'm a little easier on her. Hope she doesnt go getting soft on me!

Attachments

• 20190216_145129.jpg
    20190216_145129.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • 20150829_101753.jpg
    20150829_101753.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 20
  • 20171001_165331.jpg
    20171001_165331.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG00113.jpg
    IMG00113.jpg
    808.3 KB · Views: 20

Swetz

Occupation
Electric & Gas Company
I always find it amazing what a small tractor can do. My New Holland (Shibura) been through a bunch, and has never let me down!

Setteduke

Occupation
Sales
No I believe It was made in Japan by Hinomoto under the Massey name, It has a Toyosha 2.0L 35hp 3 cyl diesel. I hope it never breaks cause parts come dear if at all! Been a good machine though. Put it through hell and she never gives me crap. Now that I have the jcb though I'm a little easier on her. Hope she doesnt go getting soft on me!
Casey 518 - you pulled that stump out with the Massey? I have a Ford 2120 and can’t get my 555D safely in the area to pull some stumps. Did you dig around that stump first?

casey518

Casey 518 - you pulled that stump out with the Massey? I have a Ford 2120 and can’t get my 555D safely in the area to pull some stumps. Did you dig around that stump first?
Lots of digging. I have a Woods backhoe attachment for it. When that was my only machine i would dig as much as i could, then cut the remaining roots and wrap a strap around it and pull them out. Just took more time. Still way better than a shovel!

colson04

Lots of digging. I have a Woods backhoe attachment for it. When that was my only machine i would dig as much as i could, then cut the remaining roots and wrap a strap around it and pull them out. Just took more time. Still way better than a shovel!
I hand dug about 20 stumps out one weekend at my first house. Mostly poplar. Anything from a 3" stump to a 22" diameter stump. It was very physical work and I am thankful it was in fairly sandy ground. I pulled the stumps, hand loaded them onto a trailer, hand unloaded the trailer, shoveled soil onto the trailer, shoveled it off the trailer into the stump holes, hand raked it, seeded it, rolled it, etc. One spring weekends work. That fall I bought my first Bobcat. Another year after I bought my backhoe. A few years later, I bought a dump trailer. I don't hand dig stumps anymore.

cosmaar1

The thread says... "What's your hoe doing?"

Well guess what folks, after almost 16 months of sitting in my driveway at my home in the town that I live instead of being out at the property 15 minutes away, it is back out there!!!! Now I can finally get something down out there instead of saying, 'well I would like to do that but....' :)