• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What's your favorite piece of iron?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
After a long day of hauling equipment jumping into the 335D and hammering down on the throttle makes working those long days worth it :) Runs 1/4 mile in 12.9 seconds since I threw a chip in here not too bad for a diesel and I still can get 40.5 on the hwy:)

Sweet car Emony81!:drinkup I am a Blue and White Roundel guy myself and I would love to try one of the new diesels. Had to sell my '01 M3 a couple of years ago and I sure do miss her.:crying

The wife has her X5 and I still take it out every now and then to "blow out the carbon".:D

OmniEquipped

Occupation
Business Owner
Well, it's a tossup between my HD7 and my 99H, but if you're looking for more traditional toys, I have a few of those....too many to list really, but here's one of my favs.

My '84 Ford truck with 5.0 Mustang GT EFI transplant:

DSC00029 (Custom).JPG

Engine Custom.jpg

Wolf

Oh, yeah, you know I think the 977 is just an amazing wrecking machine. There is nothing like doing demo with an old 977 -- the power in that is just incredible. Love the crashing and crunching as it destroys some old house or building. LOL. Total power man.

Emoney81

1974 Jj40

@quackattak abd @ 1995 thanks. Here is a toy that I just pick up. It's been sitting for a while so I got a really good price. It's been through the Rubicon a couple of times in it's day. Arb lockers front and rear, custom roll cage,top rack for stuff, tire holder, brand new 350 Chevy, 4.88 rear ends. The list goes on and on. I'll drive it to work here and there but it only does about 55-60 mph still fun!!!

Attachments

• landcruse 00111.jpg
    landcruse 00111.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 875
  • landcruse 00555.jpg
    landcruse 00555.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 848
  • landcruse 0066.jpg
    landcruse 0066.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 860

stretch

Occupation
gopher
Deere 870 tractor with loader. It's smaller than what a lot of you guys run, but it was my machine of choice when I was still in HS at the ag program. I ran it with every attachment we had for it-core aerator, overseeder, cone spreader, rototiller, trailers, and of course the trusty loader :) It and its twin (without a loader) never gave us big problems and handled well. I trained many a freshman on it! I wish I could pick one up somewhere.