• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What to do with my bent Buhler loader?

D3DaveC

I have a Buhler 2795 front end loader mounted on a 2004 McCormick MTX 120, bought both loader and tractor new. Soon after the loader bent. It was replaced by the dealer. This winter while pushing snow the loader bent. I have talked to the dealer and was told it looks like Buhler won't do anything about it, not on warranty. The date on my second loader says 2004 but it was installed much later in years. I only have about 2650 hours on this tractor and used it for cutting/baling hay, field work and loading hay bales.
What are my options? Hack the loader in half and weld it back together again. It is not visible where it bent, no cracks or creases. Maybe buy another loader which I can't afford and put this one on display in my front yard? If I had to buy another loader I doubt I'd want another like I have had trouble with. Should the manufacturer stand good for their equipment? Thanks

td25c

A picture would help . Do you think its bent in the loader arms ? Or is it twisted to one side ? We have an old Kelly loader and it's weak spot was just above the lift cylinder pin boss on the loader arm . Both arms bent equally on it and we ended up making some relief cuts on the arms so it would bend back easy . Then weld back & add plating as needed.

www.farm-king.com/manuals/AbFK-FEL/loader-2795-2004.pdf Is this the loader ?