• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what the hell.

catd8t

Occupation
bulldozer excuvator operator
i was on youtube looking a equipment stuff and stumbled on this guy. all i can say is im not impressed.

cjequipment955

catd8t

Occupation
bulldozer excuvator operator
so i was flipping the channels today and i fell on discovery channel new show best in the business and this kid was named best in the business. i quess they dont know that there is more to operating then dropping an egg in a frying pan and trowing kegs in a dumpster. he is a video i couldnt find the whole thing. http://youtu.be/6M-3PuUJ6Ns

caterpillarmech

Occupation
Field Service Supervisor
Yes, I watched it too. A 21 year old is the best in the biz? Me and the boy got a kick out of it though. Fun to watch obstacle type stuff with machines.

Reel hip

Occupation
owner operator bobcat"s and dump truck"s
Yea I have 30 plus years running equipment and they are the best in the business? Well I guess I can quit now. haha.... I did find it entertaining though!

heavylift

I'd be more impressed if they could do 500 foot of 42 inch storm sewer a day.

if they such hot shots, I want to see wheelies on the rear tires of the cat loader

pick up an egg without a spoon and no dirt, put the egg in the bed of an empty dump truck with out breaking it.

those are the types of equipment drivers( no way shape or form of operator) that put companies out of business, and keep mechanic busy.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
I'd be more impressed if they could do 500 foot of 42 inch storm sewer a day.
those are the types of equipment drivers( no way shape or form of operator) that put companies out of business, and keep mechanic busy.

I concur whole heartily.............. If I had someone carry on like that idiot in the skidsteer or loader on a site I was responsible he be gone so fast his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

dblaneyfan

I concur whole heartily.............. If I had someone carry on like that idiot in the skidsteer or loader on a site I was responsible he be gone so fast his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

I watched just one episode, no need to see any more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6N2revsKMs

I couldn't believe that he was acting like that on a skidsteer...beside a road...with traffic going by. I feel relatively confident in saying that this dude is going to cause some serious damage to other people and/or their property in the near future.

blitz138

Some of the equipment has the name "Johnson" on it, this and his attitude makes me think this is probably his daddy's company and he gets to do whatever he wants. Including acting like an idiot.

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
Some of the equipment has the name "Johnson" on it, this and his attitude makes me think this is probably his daddy's company and he gets to do whatever he wants. Including acting like an idiot.
Well I all most thought it was the Company I used to work for.They had some clowns like him.The web page they have all the employees are listed as foreman .That is so they look good to pipeline and other contractors.