• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What Plant hire mobs in melbourne should i sign up with?

dracer

Hi guys,

Im trying to get work i have a little, 1.5t digger on a trailer with auger...
i have bloody adertised all over the place and you all know how much it costs

all i want is to be able to work and keep the family abpve water, iv been getting work and its good money but its not consistant.
im registered with one plant hire mob at the moment,

any help would be appreciated.
brad;)

andmac

hey mate, im in similar situation i've got a 3t and in the process of signing up with the agencies, i hear there all pretty good from other operators i know. im a concreter and want to get into machine hire full time. if the 1 your with don't keep u busy enough join another it costs nothing to join so why not. eph, kph and lantrak are the most popular ones i know of. im just gonna try 1 then maybe another and see how we go. your right about it not being constant but if u just started like myself thats how it'll be until you get clientel up. which 1 u with at the moment and do you get much work from the ads i thought about the ads but thought they were a bit pricey too.
good luck. cheers

dracer

gday mate, im with on-time plant hire and its not constant at the moment, i had my own construction company but im also leaning towards just plant hire, my mates will be continuing the construction side of the business.
il contact those other companies 2moro mate.
give on-time plant hire a call mate i think theye need 3t. il also be intouch if i need a 3t.
brad

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums shux!:drinkup

If you guys would, fill us topsiders up on how the plant hire agencies work down there.