• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What new equipment do you want in the NEW YEAR? Even your dream machine for 09!

Reuben

A D6T, forestry package, winch or rippers...

Thats what I'd like to have equipment wise, but what I'd really like to have is work for the equipment I already have...

Hey Barry how about a new JD700j with a forestry package. Thats what you would be on if we brought you on.

I would like a bigger shop so we could put every single peice of equipment,attachments,buckets,tools etc. in side out of the weather.

stretch

Occupation
gopher
I would like a bigger shop so we could put every single peice of equipment,attachments,buckets,tools etc. in side out of the weather.

I could use a shop too, not that I have any equipment to put in it, just a lot of junk and tools. :(

Something to clear some land and keep the trails maintained, yet small enough to tow behind a 2500HD...maybe a smaller skid-steer, a mini-ex, or an old Deere trackloader with backhoe. One of those little Terramite machines may do fine too. :beatsme

swampdog

What kind of work do you do with the reach and the track dumpers?

I'm mainly trying to deepen a pond that is several acres in size. This is a project that costs money instead of making money, so I can't justify spending too much on it. But Santa seems to have lots of money . . .

special tool

I'm mainly trying to deepen a pond that is several acres in size. This is a project that costs money instead of making money, so I can't justify spending too much on it. But Santa seems to have lots of money . . .

Oh...how about a nice old toy crane/dragline to play with then.:p

Wolf

I would love to get on a big excavator or track loader and wreck an old building. Really eager to try my hand at doing some real hard core demo of an old house or some other cool building. Really eager to give it a try. Anybody have any ideas about how I might make this happen? I'm willing to pay insurance etc. as needed. Would love to try it, definitely a goal for 2009. Help make it happen, and I'll make it worth your while.

Boss said I'm getting new grader this year the old Cat 120G is getting tired. Test drove a Cat 140M, but knowing how government works it'll be a Volvo. On the bright side I'll be able to get into speed grading too.

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
For work I would love to get a new and larger excavator(PC330 or CAT 345, etc). I know a dozer is out of the question but if the boss decided to I would go with a new D7 or TD-20M. Be nice to get a few bigger haul trucks(30 or 35 Ton Volvo's). Biggest thing I want though is to have enough work to do throughout the year to keep busy and make some money.

Trbo

Having everyone come home safe each day is still the number one goal for the near year.

milling_drum

Occupation
asphalt mill operator (ret)
Good people to work with is what I want. People who will help with taking care of equipment. People that don't flip out over a mis communication and little fixable mistakes regardless of who did it.

I've got the company I want, they need work. They have the best brand new milling machines money can buy that have not been in the ground yet.

Where's santa? Is it too late for this years requests?

BIG D

older massy

Hi me again a bit more refrained. MY uncles lttle 35 massey ferguson with a 3 point hitch blade all fixed up would due me when little I loved that little tractor thanks THE BIG D

NateV

Occupation
Excavating
I wish we would get rid of our 580SM with pilots and get a new one with the 4-sticks.

9420pullpan

I would have to roll the dice on either:

- Cat 279C LOADED with a 4/1 bucket
or
- Cat 420E 4/1 bucket and hyd thumb

cat 385

i'm running a cat 330D right now so i'm pretty happy with that,but since this is a wish list i want to fly a helicopter:D

pwrstroke6john

Id love to have a Volvo L90F loader and while were at it a JLG 1350sjp lift, to replace the 80hx.

terratrac300

i`d take a new komatsu d155 with gps, or a newer case 850 with a cab, I love our 850 but man it is cold in the winter and to be nice warm and dry would make things sooo much better.

Reuben

i'm running a cat 330D right now so i'm pretty happy with that,but since this is a wish list i want to fly a helicopter:D

Helicopters are so much more fun to fly in then planes. I have no problem flying planes, that comes natural.A friend of mine has a helicopter and I go up with him alot. I took the controls once quickly found out how much more different it is to fly a helicopter then a plane.
If I ever get time to finish my hours and get my license I will be the fifth in the generation of pilots. Both of my daughters are heading that direction also.

cat 385

Helicopters are so much more fun to fly in then planes. I have no problem flying planes, that comes natural.A friend of mine has a helicopter and I go up with him alot. I took the controls once quickly found out how much more different it is to fly a helicopter then a plane.
If I ever get time to finish my hours and get my license I will be the fifth in the generation of pilots. Both of my daughters are heading that direction also.
alright rueben your making me jealous now:Dthat is cool for you and your daughters i wish i would have had the opportunity, if i had it to do all over again i would try to become a life flight pilot.

RoadDoc

Wheeled Excavator.... not feeling too picky right now

A wheeled excavator with tilt/rotate/quick attach and lots of attachments....:rolleyes:
Maybe a little dump trailer like I see on the ones in Europe....:yup
And lots, and lots, and lots.....and lots of work. :slomo

If that's too much.... I'll be happy just to get a job in 2009.:notworthy

Hope everyone has a great new year.

T_S_S

Occupation
Owner , Total Site Solutions
Heres my list

Cat 385 c with an 85ft long reach
a pair of volvo a40e arctic dumps