• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What modle of JCB is this?

LORDDiESEL

Occupation
carpenter
I was told it's a 1400C / sitemaster.

never heard of a 1400c and can't seem to find one on the net.

it's a 1991

jcb1.jpg

017.jpg

013.jpg

thanks guys!

Rally_Action

Looks very similar to a 1989 3CX I'm looking at.
That one looks like it has a centre mount. Where's the exhaust though? Normally the stack sticks out from the RHS of the engine cover.

Karl

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Look exactly like a Grey cab 3CX (what they call them over here) Although we dont have any centre post machines here, i think they called them 217s not sure though!!

Rally_Action

Looks like a "grey/black" cab 3CX like the one I just bought.
I noticed after I posted my reply, the cup over the exhaust stack.
Mine is known as a Super 3CX with the 4 cyl Perkins engine.

Attachments

• 3CX (1).jpg
    3CX (1).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,514

lee

hi yes there is a 1400c it was just jcb calling them different things around the world just very slight differences due to legal requirements in some countries but these change as well so what you have there is the same as a 3cx grey cab in england & europe then in america canada you have the 1400c also 214 but if you come to need parts i should make sure you tell them it is a 1400c not a 3cx so you get the correct parts but all in all you have one of the better machines that jcb have made easy to maintain and reliable
have fun