• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what model yanmar do I have?

custom

Have been in the market for a mini excavator for a short while. Found a yanmar with new paint and stickers said B3 at auction. Paint is right over the rust and all. Has just under 3000 hours. Can not find any label plate besides the one one the engine.
Model: 3TN78L-RB
23 HP
Displacement 1.232 l
Engine # 02265

Found a stamp on main arm TN 23

Any help?

Want to go thru it and get it right for work, but need a model and year to order parts.

custom

Yanmar Mini excavator 1.jpgYanmar Mini excavator 2.jpg

Only pictures I have of the machine have my son sitting on it. Anyone with any idea of the the model of this machine. I have been searching the net any only info I can find has it looking like a B27.

yanmarman

Occupation
union ironworker
Hello custom The serial number should be stamped on the side of the casting that the main boom connects to. Its been painted over, getting serial number will help tell you what you have. Try calling Dominon Equipment at phone number 877-828-7785 Ithink they will be able to tell you what model you have.I have used them to get parts for my yanmar excavator, very good service hope this helps you out