• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What manufacture is this?

thahn1608

I recently bought a used hydraulic breaker for my skid loader. I want to get a quick attach plate for my excavator too, but for the life of me I can't figure out what breaker this is! It's been previously painted twice so the decals/markings aren't there anymore. It's in great shape and runs like a champ. Can anyone lead me to a possible manufacturer of this? Thanks!IMG_3319.jpgIMG_3320.jpgIMG_3321.jpg

movindirt

Not sure on a manufacturer, but any competent machine shop should be able to make a set of ears and pins to adapt from the hammer to your mini. What size mini do you have?

lantraxco

Just unpin the Bob-tach plate and measure it up, might be close to what your mini is the way it sits?

walkerv

I know this is an older thread but just ran across it , I used to work for a demo company and we had the same looking hyd breaker on a brock remote controll unit i think it is an old atlas copco , its been a long time so this is only a guess