• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What kind of snow wing is this?

Welder Dave

Sorry I can't find a pic. but was watching Highway thru Hell and there was a Cat grader with an odd snow wing on the back. It had a big gear similar to the circle gear (but bigger) that went about 200 deg's. and there were 2 long hyd. cylinders on a blade. I'd guess the blade could be used on either side of the grader. Does anyone know what type of wing this is or seen one?

Welder Dave

Thanks DB2. I found one on a 14H for sale. They do call it a roll over snow wing but no mention of who makes it. Looks rather interesting. I was mistaken about the long cylinders but there is 2 at the back side by side. Who knows maybe it was the same machine I saw on the show from a few years back.

Caterpillar 14H Motor Grader | Vernon Equipment

Last edited:

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator