• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What is this?

apetad

Occupation
Compact Construction Equipment Sales
Our customer wants us to sell this for him. It is the simplest machine I have ever seen, However! I have scoured it top to bottom and can find no evidence of anything as far as manufacturer, model or serial number anywhere on the roller. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA what this machine is????Roller.jpg

Twisted

My neighbor had one exactly like that. I tried to buy it for some small yard and approach jobs. He would have probably given it to me but unfortunately he passed first and I never saw it again. I never did see what the brand or model of the rig was.

Delmer

From the multiquip site "This economy roller has been appreciated by contractors for more than half a century." so the question might be, "who did MQ buy that originally made this roller?".

apetad

Occupation
You guys are fantastic! Professors Emeritus of the University of Machines!!! Thanks for the help!!! Following up on the leads presented here I discovered it was manufactured by "Stow" before they were bought by Multi-Quip!! Yippee, Now then, since we know what I've got - WHO WANT'S IT? I don't...

Delmer

Stow makes a lot more sense than MQ. I'd be interested if it was closer, AND CHEAP ENOUGH. The youtube guy wanted $3k for his:beatsme

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
You guys are fantastic! Professors Emeritus of the University of Machines!!! Thanks for the help!!! Following up on the leads presented here I discovered it was manufactured by "Stow" before they were bought by Multi-Quip!! Yippee, Now then, since we know what I've got - WHO WANT'S IT? I don't...

I'll give you $100.00 if you deliver! Bet it would work out good for smoothing out the lumps in my yard.

Actually seems like it would be handy for someone starting up a driveway company.

apetad

Occupation
AH! A genius in economics TOO!!!
I'll give you $100.00 if you deliver! Bet it would work out good for smoothing out the lumps in my yard.

Actually seems like it would be handy for someone starting up a driveway company.