• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What engine is in this old Toyota FD150

03hdrk

I am working on an old Toyota FD150. The name plate actually says "Toyoda Automatic Loom Works" on the bottom. The counterweight has "Toyota" cast in it. The engine is a straight 6 diesel natural asperated. There are 2 valve covers and the kill lever in the cab pulls on a lever that goes through the top of each valve cover.

Anyone know anything about such an engine?

JRK1978

Hello ,

this is Toyota 2D Diesel Engine . 6,5Ltr 112HP . I have the same engine is a Toyota FD 100 Forklift. If you need any Information or picutures please ask.

Do you have a repair manual for Toyota FD 150? or maybe a spare parts list?

Reactions: OFF

03hdrk

Thanks for replying even though this thread is really old. I think the company that had that forklift went out of business - they were oil field.
I was told, by the Toyota dealer here that the forklift must have been imported with a company bringing in machines to establish their business. It was not allowed to be sold in the states...
Thanks again

JRK1978

Thanks for your fast reply. do you who has bought this machine? I'm looking for a repair manual for years already

03hdrk

No it don't know where the machine is. Sorry. I never saw a manual.