• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What does Accugrade option include on a cat 262c skid loader?

Bigironjim

Occupation
Lard, wishes, manure, nails, bongo's, flyswatters,
Sorry so long in responding... ATI machinery makes the "Level Best Box Blade" and it IS available in a lift and tilt arrangement. We have a couple on MTL's track type skid steers, workin on 300' diameter conical bottoms for large oil storage tanks and they work SWEET. we use a Agatech CL185 conical laser transmitter and have found the system ALMOST teenager proof!

Bigironjim

Occupation
If you really need to have lift and tilt, which would give you the ability to do circles (or figure eights) on a slope, and cross slope, the most ECONOMICAL solution is a two bank E/H valve and a Level Best dual laser box blade. The CAT Software (SEA) will NOT have to be enabled, as this system is self contained, well with the exception of 12 volt power and constant flow hydraulics. IF you would like some pictures, I can post some.

Bigironjim

Occupation
Spatterfree> Did you ever find a dual slope box for your skid steer. I can send some pictures of a "LevelBest" as I seen one on the yard yesterday. If you are still looking.

FloridaWayne

Does anyone know if Accugrade can run dual receivers?

It would be impossible as it would require activating two different controls. The Accugrade simply turns on and off the aux. circuit in one direction or the other. A dual setup would require activating a second set of control valves.